Monday, November 18, 2013

Free Post: The 2 Weeks Before Thanksgiving

The 2 weeks before Thanksgiving are enjoyable. I think this because the weather is great and I am have and are going to do some fun things. For instance, Last Friday (the 15th) I went to the Rihanna concert. I had a lot of fun because Rihanna is amazing. I think this because her voice is beautiful, she is a great performer, and she is pretty. I also like all of her song, but "What Now" was my favorite because she sang it very beautifully with lots of emotion. The only thing I didn't like about the concert was A$AP Rocky because he was unnecessary. I think this because he kept on saying bad words for no reason and his songs were just plain stupid. I am also getting my braces off on Thursday! 

The 2 weeks before Thanksgiving are not fun because there is a lot of work. The large amounts of work causes me to have large amounts of stress. For instance, I have 2 tests, 3 quizzes, 3 AP World History assignments, and a paper. I am ok so far because I have managed my time and set what I want to accomplish and when. On top of this I have to miss 2 of my most important classes, English and AP World History, because I am getting my braces off, which I am really excited about.  

Reading + Work Times:
Allegiant by Veronica Roth

11/12-Tuesday- 35 minutes- pages 243-294

Lord of the Flies by William Golding 32-57

11/13-Wednesday- 25 minutes- pages 32-47   
11/14-Thursday- 22 minutes- pages 48-57 

Short Story 

11/14-Thursday- 40 minutes 

Total Times= 122 minutes  



 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Omar,

    It sounds like you have mixed feelings about the weeks right before Thanksgiving break. It seems like you had a fun time at the concert. I totally agree with the stress level. I'm totally stressed out about all the work we have due this week.

    Good Luck,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Omar
    Thats cool that you went to a Rhianna concert. I also agree with you. The work load is a lot before a break but when its finished it make the break a whole lot more enjoyable.
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete